Dentist in Murrieta, CA
New Patient Special
$201 – Comprehensive Exam, Cleaning, X-rays, and Photos Save over $185!!
Dentist in Murrieta, CA –
for comprehensive services that shine; compassionate care that sparkles
Our corner of Riverside County lives up to its “Gem of the Valley” moniker. And we at Scola Family Dentistry strive to be a “gem” of a dental partner for you and your family. As your dentist in Murrieta, CA, Dr. Valerie Scola is privileged to maintain and restore the oral health of patients of all ages throughout our mega-region – Temecula, Menifee, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Sun City, Canyon Lake, and everything in between. These patients entrust their health and the beauty of their smiles to Dr. Scola’s mix of “classic,” Main Street-style care, and sophisticated techniques and technologies.
Comprehensive services that sparkle
Scola Family Dentistry provides all of the services that you would expect from health care practices within one of the fastest-growing regions of the country, all under one roof. Our team is trained in and experienced with a wide range of treatments. So, you don’t have to go to another office or specialist to benefit from the services that support your oral health and overall well-being:
- Preventive – Routine professional cleanings, exams, and oral cancer screenings; dental sealants and fluoride
- Cosmetic – Professional take-home teeth whitening (that works), tooth-colored composite fillings, composite bonding, and porcelain veneers, Invisalign “braces-free” straightening, and smile makeovers
- Restorative – Treatments to restore the structure of damaged teeth, such as fillings, root canal therapy, and crowns
- Periodontics – Services to prevent, diagnose, and resolve disease related to the tissues that support and protect teeth: the gums
- Pediatrics – Care that is tailored to the unique needs and considerations associated with young patients, including gentle (not scary!) demonstration and explanation of good home hygiene techniques
- Prosthodontics – Appliances that are designed to replace teeth that cannot be “saved” with root canal therapy, from dental bridges and conventional partial and complete dentures, to implant-retained bridges and dentures
Comfortable care that shines
At Scola Family Dentistry, we appreciate that it is one thing to offer comprehensive services and quite another thing to deliver those services in a way that inspires trust. When you interact with our warm, friendly staff, you will encounter:
- Gentle, non-judgmental, and understanding care
- Appointment times that fit easily within your busy schedule (early morning, evening hours available)
- Tailored guidance designed to prevent, rather than react, to conditions
- Dental technologies, such as 3D imaging, that support comfort, healing, and a pleasant experience
- Acceptance of most dental insurances
- Treatment that does not cost a fortune (check out our regular discounts and promotions on this site!)
- Our in-house Wellness Program, an affordable alternative to dental insurance with no waiting period
Our loyal patients are worth their weight in gold. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Call (951) 692-4221 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Scola at the Murrieta, CA office.